This form is for making an application to the Head Teacher for time off school during term time. Permission will only be given for emergencies, not for holidays. Thank you.
Our latest inspection by Ofsted took place on 19th & 20th March 2019. We have since had a Teaching & Learning Review on 5th June 2019 (led by Mary Thorne (LDBS) & Karen Mathews (Bevington Primary) and their findings were:
- This was an effective school where pupils in all classes were learning.
- Behaviour for learning was strong.
- Relationships were well managed and there is trust and a supportive atmosphere in the school.
- There is obvious progress in books from the time of the previous review in all year groups.
- The wider curriculum is now being taught.
- There was evidence of scientific enquiry being taught in lots of places and a significant reduction in the use of worksheets in science.
- Phonics was well taught and EYFS is a strength of the school.
The latest inspection of the religious character of our school took place on 28th February 2017. Our school was judged to be 'OUTSTANDING'. Click on the above link to read the report.
This document shows children's attainment at our school at the end of the 2016 academic year in comparison with attainment across Westminster (LA) and across the whole country (National). National results are provisional until December 2016.
This document explains the provision we make to help pupils with special educational needs (SEN) and/or disabilities. If you would like more information about special educational needs or if you have any issues that you would like to discuss, please contact Mrs Lucy McMullan, our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) or Mrs Dawn Krasnodebska Conjoyce our Acting Head on 020 7328 0221. Alternatively, ask at the office for contact details for our Chair of Governors, Mrs Cecilia Anim who is our SEND Governor.
This document explains what the pupil premium is, how it has been spent and what effect it has had at St Augustine's.
This document explains what the P.E. and sport funding is, how we are spending it and some of the outcomes for our pupils.