Well done to everyone for a great start to the year! Congratulations on your job applications and interviews for positions of responsibility around the school.
Here's the agreement that you have drawn up together for the year - don't forget you've all signed it! Have another read to remind yourselves of your shared expectations and promises:
Year 6’s Class Agreement
· We will always try our best; be determined to persevere, be focussed, motivated and enthusiastic.
· We will think before we speak, and treat other people in the way we want to be treated. We will listen to other peoples’ opinions and respect their choices.
· We will look after everything in the classroom, so that everyone can make good use of resources. We will maintain an organised and calm environment so that everyone can concentrate.
· We will be good role models and help the younger children whenever we can.
· We will challenge ourselves and communicate when work gets too hard or if we struggle.
· We will endeavour to enjoy lessons and time spent with the adults and our peers, maintain a positive attitude and have fun in our last year at primary school.